Clubs and Activities - Summer Term 2017
An after school art club for Year 6 pupils only is run on Thursdays by Mrs. Cromack and Mr. Grasby, from 3:30pm to 4:30pm in the Art Room. A lunchtime art club for Year 7 pupils only is run by Mrs. Cromack on Tuesdays in the Art Room.
Run by Mr Martin and Digital Leaders
Tuesday - Year 5 selected individuals - a club to help nurture a love for computing
Wednesday - Year 6 selected individuals - a club to help nurture a love for computing
Thursday - Computer Games Club (pupils sign up at break-time)
CREST KEY STAGE 3 SCIENCE CLUB
Run by Mr Price
Every Wednesday lunchtime
Run by Miss Gonzalez and Year 7 volunteers
Every Monday at 1pm in Room 6. Only for 10 minutes and first come, first served. Answer 10 questions in French correctly and you will get a delicious croissant! Open to the whole school!
ENGLISH HOMEWORK HELP CLUB
Run by Mrs. Boemer
Held on Tuesday lunch times in Room 9. For all year groups.
HARRY POTTER CLUB
Run by Mrs. Timberlake
Runs on Tuesday and Wednesday lunchtimes in Room 1..Open to all year groups unless parents have not given permission for their child to watch the films.
KEY STAGE 2 SCIENCE CLUB
Run by Mr Ewart
Every Tuesday lunch time
Please see Mrs. Saracino if you are interested in joining any of these clubs and she will be able to give you more details. All clubs will take place in the music room. Most clubs will finish early this term due to Mrs Saracino concentrating on the Year 8 summer production.
- Monday break time - African drumming band (Year 6, 7 and 8) Until 24th April only.
- Tuesday after school until 4pm - Orchestra (all years). Until 2nd May only.
- Wednesday break time - Ukulele/guitar club (all years) Until 3rd May only.
- Wednesday lunch time - Steel pan band (all years)
- Thursday break time - Pop choir. Until 4th May only.
- Thursday after school until 4pm - Samba band (Year 7 and 8) until 4th May only.
- Friday break time - Keyboard club (all years). Until 5th May only.
POETRY APPRECIATION CLUB
Run by Mrs. Boemer
This club is held on Friday lunch times in Room 9 for more able pupils in English in all year groups. It will start on 16th September.
Supervised by Mr Ewart
Every Thursday lunch time
YEAR 8 SUMMER PRODUCTION
After school rehearsals for those with mail parts are on Tuesdays after school until 4.30pm, starting on 16th May.