Clubs and Activities - Summer Term 2018
Run by Mrs. Cromack and Mr. Grasby.
Year 8 art club runs on Wednesdays from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
Year 7 art club runs on Thursdays from 3.30pm to4.30pm.
Both clubs are held in the art room.
Run by Mrs. Massey
This club runs on Tuesdays after school, from 3.30pm to 4.30pm.
Please see Mrs. Saracino if you are interested in the following clubs:
- African drumming band- this is held at Monday breaktime and is open to Year 6,7 and 8 pupils.
- Summer production rehearsals - held on Wednesdays after school until 4.30pm
- Pop Choir- this is held on Thursday breaktime and is for all year groups
- Samba Band- this is held on Thursday after school (3.20pm-4.00pm) . It is for Year 6, 7 and 8 pupils.
- Steel Pan Band- this is held on Wednesday lunchtime at 1.35pm and is for all year groups.
- Ukulele/Guitar Club- this is held on Wednesday breaktime and is for all year groups.