Clubs and Activities - Spring Term 2018
Run by Mr. Martin
- Monday lunchtimes - Year 5 computing challenge club invitation only
- Tuesday lunchtimes - Year 5 Sketchup club - anyone welcome
- Wednesday lunchtimes - Year 8 Sketchup club - anyone welcome
- Thursday lunchtimes - Year 7 Sketchup club - anyone welcome
- Friday lunchtimes - all years fun club - games allowed
Run by Mrs. Massey for all year groups
This club runs after school on a Tuesday in the school hall from 3.30pm to 4.30pm. There are 5 sessions in the first half of this term. Start date is 9th January and end date is 6th February. Each session costs £4. Please see the drama club letter for details of how to book and pay.
Please see Mrs. Saracino if you are interested in the following clubs:
- African drumming band- this is held at Monday breaktime and is open to Year 6,7 and 8 pupils.
- Orchestra- this is held on Tuesday after school (3.20pm-4.00pm). It is open to pupils in all year groups and of all musical abilities.
- Pop Choir- this is held on Thursday breaktime and is for all year groups
- Samba Band- this is held on Thursday after school (3.20pm-4.00pm) . It is for Year 6, 7 and 8 pupils.
- Steel Pan Band- this is held on Wednesday lunchtime at 1.35pm and is for all year groups.
- Ukulele/Guitar Club- this is held on Wednesday breaktime and is for all year groups.
Rehearsals for the summer production will begin after half term. They will be on Wednesdays after school until 4.30pm.
SUPER SPELLERS CLUB
Run by Miss Gonzalez
Have you got what it takes to ‘bee’ our Year 5 and 6 Spelling Champion? Come to the SPELLING CLUB where you will:
- Practise spelling 10 words each week to prepare you for the competition.
- Play games such as scrabble, hangman, etc.
- Win a sticker/house point for each word you spell correctly! Bring your planner!
Held on Thursdays at 1pm in Room 6.